no but seriously i have this text post stuck in my sketchbook it genuinely motivates me to do art
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
THIS IS SO GENIUS I JUST STARTED CRYING
He could just break a window.
ACTUAL MESSAGE OF (500) DAYS OF SUMMER THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY REALIZES
Altair: my father was murdered in front of me
Ezio: my father was murdered in front of me
Haytham: my father was murdered in front of me
Connor: I murdered my father
Connor: in front of me
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
Warrior Disney Princesses by Sadyna
Hello yes don’t let anyone tell you brown eyes aren’t beautiful because I really love brown eyes like they remind me of warmth and chocolate other things that make me happy and I assure you there are millions of people who agree so don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
Page 1 of 82